Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#377468 by AlanJones Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:50 am
Reply-to: "Mr. Ben Andrew" - [email protected]
Subject: REACH HIM FOR YOUR OWN MONEY NOW
Tel. Nos.: +2347086882939 & +14232819435

Attention,

I am Mr. Ben Andrew I am a US citizen, 66 years Old. I reside here in Centreville Virginia U.S.A. My residential address is as follows.14852 Rock Landing Court Centreville Virginia 20121 United States and my telephone number is +1 (423) 281-9435 you can call me or send me a text message and i will respond back to you.I am one of those that fall victims to scammers in Africa two years ago. I have lost over US$100,000.00 for the past years while in the USA. I was trying to get my payment all to no avail. And they always stopped my funds with one reason or the order. So I decided to travel with my Son to WASHINGTON D.C with all documents, there the (FBI) was amazed and contacted the Nigeria embassy and Benin in the USA. After some hours in that office, I was asked by the FBI officer to come back the next week.

When I did the FBI officer gave me the contact of one Mr. Jerry Farnandes who is a representative of the (FBI) and a member of the compensation award committee, currently in Nigeria and Benin. And when I contacted him he explained everything to me. He said whoever is contacting us through emails are fake that I should fly down to Nigeria to see things for myself which I did and he took me to the paying bank for the claim of my compensation payment.

This was paid to me successfully. Right now I am the happiest man on earth because I have finally received my compensation funds of US$2,500,000.00.Moreover, Mr. Jerry Farnandes showed me the full Information of those that are yet to receive their compensation funds and this was how I came across only your email address and your full name.The only Money I paid after I meet with Mr.Jerry Farnandez was just $100.00 (One Hundred Dollars) for the ownership paper works.

So I am advising you to contact Mr. Jerry Farnandez through his email address ([email protected]) for your own money including the money you lost or you can as well call him on his direct telephone number (+234-7086-882-939) please take it very serious so that he will tell you how you can send the $100 to him okay.

Please contact him and send your telephone number and your residential address to him so that he can release your own money to you.

Thank you & God bless you.

Mr. Ben Andrew.
14852 Rock Landing Court, Centreville
Virginia 20121 United States

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement