Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#378840 by AlanJones Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:26 am
Reply-to: "Mr.EDWIN EDWARD ROBISON" - [email protected]
Subject: YOUR URGENT RESPONSE IS NEEDED PLEASE
Tel. No.: +12068666675

Attention Dear,

I am Mr.EDWIN ROBISON a diplomatic agent convey to deliver your package valued the sum of $7.5Million United States Dollars and i am here to inform you about my successful Arrival in San Francisco International Airport California with your package i am currently in San Francisco International Airport California to take care of Delivery that we have in here Before coming to your address for your delivery.

Be advice to reconfirm to me the following information’s to enable me deliver your package to you Please do contact me ASAP.

YOUR FULL NAME: ==================
ADDRESS: ===============
YOU’RE DIRECT
MOBILE NO.:=============
NAME OF YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT:========
A COPY OF YOUR
IDENTIFICATION: ===============

I am waiting for your response once you have receive my email .call or Send me SMS (206)866-6675.With your full information to wrong delivery.Thanks.

Diplomat Mr.EDWIN EDWARD ROBISON

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement