Naga, David <[email protected]> wrote:
Thank you for your interest in my apartment (2bed/2bath) located at: 701 Geneva St, St. Catharines, ON L2N 7H9, Canada. I have attached you the pictures so you can see that is in excellent condition. Me and my wife we are chemical engineers and the company we work for had a project in Canada that was suppose to be for the next 10 years so we decided to buy an apartment. We were working on a project in Canada but unfortunately has been cancelled or it's on stand-by because of the Government of Canada. Therefore we were moved to the Europe (Spain and Portugal) department where we already signed a job contract for the next 6 years.
The rent for the entire apartment is 975$/month utilities included (heat, hydro, water, electricity, maintenance fees, 2 parking spots, laundry in-suite, washer and dryer also included, cable and internet). The building management will help you in case repairs are need in the apartment and I will cover the costs. Pets are allowed. I'm looking for someone to rent anywhere from 3 months to 6 years or more. I realize that the price is below the market but I'm interested in finding the right person for the apartment that will take good care of the place. Monthly payments can be sent through E-transfer, Bank Wire or any other payment method that is convenient for you. You can also rent the apartment furnished or unfurnished without any increase of the rent.
I'm renting an apartment for the first time therefore a professional company will make the necessary arrangements for both us. I think it's much easier for both us.
I would really appreciate a description of yourself so I can make an idea who will rent the place. How many people will stay in the apartment, where do you work, how long are you planning to stay in the apartment.
I really do NOT have time to waste so please reply me ONLY if you are really interested.
Thank you and hope to hear from you soon!
P.S.: Sorry for the late response. Just back from vacation
From: Naga, David <[email protected]>
In Canada it's your legal right to check the place and verify the documents before I will receive any funds. Therefore I want to use Airbnb (www.airbnb.ca). They are an online marketplace connecting landlords with tenants and also they provide the most secured payment platform worldwide.
Airbnb just need my approval and your information so they can proceed with the transaction.
It's the first time for me doing a transaction like this so I want to follow the legal procedure. I can rent the apartment to you ONLY if you agree with the terms and conditions of Airbnb provided below.
-You need to provide me your information: full name (legal name that I will need for the lease agreement), mailing address (street, number, city and postal code) where you want to receive the keys and documents, cell phone number, move-in date and length of the lease agreement (e.g. 6 months or 1 year rental contract with option of renewal). The lease agreement will be a standard one from the Canadian government.
- Airbnb will send you a notification(via email) with the transaction details and necessary documents for the rental agreement. According with the real estate laws from Canada they will also provide you with the terms and conditions of their company that you can accept or NOT in order to move forward with the payment process.
- If you decide to move forward with the payment process you need to send the amount of 1950$ ( first and last month of rent from contract) following the payment instructions provided to you.
THE PAYMENT NEEDS TO BE SENT WITHIN 24 BUSINESS HOURS AFTER YOU WILL RECEIVE THE PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS OTHERWISE THEY WILL CHARGE ME A PENALTY FEE.
- After the payment is completed you need to send the payment details to Airbnb.
- Airbnb will check the payment confirmation and I will start the shipping procedure through UPS Air Cargo.
- You will receive the package (keys, apartment documents and lease agreement) in 3-5 business days. After the keys will be delivered to your address you will have 5 business days (inspection time) to check the apartment. The inspection time will start from the moment you will be at the building.
- If you decide to keep the apartment you just need to sign the lease agreement and send a copy of the lease agreement with your signature to Airbnb. If you don`t want to keep the apartment you will receive a full payment refund including any payment fee.
I NEED TO BE SURE THAT EVERYTHING IS CLEAR FOR YOU SO PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ALL THE STEPS OF THE TRANSACTION BECAUSE I CAN NOT CHANGE THEIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS. ALSO I WILL PAY FOR THE COMMISSION AND DELIVERY FEES AND JUST IN CASE YOU HAVE SECOND THOUGHTS AFTER YOU AGREE THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FROM AIRBNB I WILL NOT RECEIVE A REFUND FROM AIRBNB!
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE AMOUNT YOU WILL SEND TO AIRBNB IS A GUARANTEE DEPOSIT THAT YOU HAVE THE FUNDS AVAILABLE AND IT CAN NOT BE RELEASED WITHOUT YOUR APPROVAL. I CAN RECEIVE THE FUNDS JUST AFTER AIRBNB WILL RECEIVE A COPY OF THE LEASE AGREEMENT WITH YOUR SIGNATURE.
We are now located in Spain so if you have any other questions you can reach me any time at: +34634259226 (if you are calling from Canada you need to dial 011-34634259226) or you can email me your number and I will call you.
Let me know if you have the funds available so we can move forward and e-mail me your full information I requested.
VELOX Trading S.L.U.
p: +34 935 901 178
This Scammer will arrange to send you an Invoice or notification -- Make no mistake, the document will be fake !
If you are reading this because you have received such an invoice or notification, kindly forward it to the address in my signature line and I will report the details to the appropriate authorities.
E-Mail :: [email protected]