Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#398279 by AlanJones Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:07 am
Subject: Dear Sir/Madam
Tel. No.: +233273684569

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am David Evans from Ghana, working with Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Accra Ghana. I am writing to confirm the fact if you are (Dead) Or (Alive)? Because you have a consignment box in our office here in Accra, and Mr. Jude Betsy came to our office stated that you are dead and failure to reply back in the next 24hrs simply means what Mr. Jude Betsy said was right that you are dead. And Mr. Jude Betsy has agreed to pay the needed valued of $725 dollars required for the delivering charge fee of your consignment box to your country. But we have not gotten the fee from him yet as we want to find out if you are dead or not, so if you are still (alive) you are advice in your own best interest to reply back within 24hrs.

Your are advice to send the delivering charges fee through western union or money-gram. Send through the name of my assistance security officer as below :

Name : Awuku Isaac
City : Accra
Amount : $725 dollars

I want you to send us your residence address and telephone so that the diplomat will call you as soon as he arrive to your city and hand over your consignment to you. I am waiting to receive the delivering charges fee from you and immediately I will proceed for your delivering.

Regards,
David Evans
Telephone +233273684569

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#401787 by Troy Platt Sat Dec 21, 2019 11:25 am
Sent the payment for the VAT tax:

Bank Name : Access Bank (Ghana) Limited
Account Name : El-Hoyden Limited.
Bank Address : No. 34 Senchi Street Airport Residential Area-Accra.
Bank Branch: Airport Branch.
Bank Tel : +233 570982631
Account Number : 0321016651801
Swift Code : ABNGGHAC
Receiver Tel : +233570982631
Account copies currency is : Dollars account
Receiving amount is : $2000 USD
City : Accra.
Purpose of Transfer : For Project/Property.

Google is your friend!

Every email I've posted is a scam. Contacting the email addresses associated with my posts may lead to a loss of money for you. Do not let the scammers know they are posted here!