Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#376493 by AlanJones Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:14 am
Subject: From Diplomat Bruce Adams, I just arrived JFK International Airport New York With Your Two Consignment Trunk Boxes. Urgent!
Tel. No.: +16319739358

UN Diplomatic Service
Diplomat: Bruce Adams
Call +1)6319739358

Dear Beneficiary ,XXX

How are you doing at the moment! I guess it's all going smoothly with you and as well the family ? Please permit me to introduce myself properly to you and my aim of contacting you, I'm Bruce Adams UN Special Delivery Agent. Am emailing you in regarding the delivery of two consignment trunk boxes containing family treasure, which was handling over to me by the united nations to undertake immediate delivery of the trunk boxes to your respective address.

I was kindly informed by the united nation secretary general, that the trunk boxes contains 117kg of gold and the sum of US$9.2 Million which has been under the united nation for long time now before finally approved for delivery.

I'm currently now in JFK Airport New York USA. I will want you to send me a copy of your ID card or any photo of you for quick identification soon as we meet including your current address for delivery...Name of nearest airport/ direct phone numbers...home/fax or mobile to call when I get to your airport.

Again, I want you to let me know where we have to meet so that I can deliver the package to you in person and find my way home.

I hope you will also correspond and co-operate with me to facilitate my delivery to you. Please, quickly get back to me as soon as possible.

I wait for your soonest response.

Best regards
Bruce Adams.
Call or WhatsApp me on +1)6319739358.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#398284 by AlanJones Thu Oct 10, 2019 2:15 am
Subject: Discovered Boxes in Heathrow Airport London UK: Treat Urgent!
Tel. No.: +447845836974

UN Diplomatic Service World Wide
Diplomat Name: Bruce Adams
Position: UN Delivery Agent

Dear Beneficiary ,

How are you doing at the moment?, I pray may this email reach you in good health. I'm Bruce Adams, United Nations special diplomat and Customs Exercise & Preventive Services (CEPS), We work in collaboration with top firms and Governments of various countries as we have earned a name as a service whose hallmark in reliability and confidentiality are revered. International missions, fellow diplomats and embassies of the world have used our services to satisfaction.

I'm authorized by Mr. Normand Boivin, Chief Operating Officer of the Heath-row International Airport London, to undertake the delivery of two metallic trunk boxes containing raw cash of the sum of ($11.7) Eleven Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars and Gold discovered at the Heath-row Airport as an abandon boxes, and after properly checked of the discovering box we fund some documents with your name written bold on all documents tagged on the trunk boxes as the rightful beneficiary to receive the said boxes, which that is the main reason why am given your contact by the Chief Operating Officer of the Heath-row International Airport London, to quickly contact you for the dispatching of your recovered trunk boxes in Heath-row Airport London UK.

I would have suggested that you reach Mr. Normand Boivin, Chief Operating Officer of the Heath-row International Airport in regarding to my contact to you but however you will still speak with him once we finally meet because according to the Chief Operating Officer he advice that you call him as soon as we are both together that he would prefer talking to you and confirm that am with you then give you the security code to your boxes for confirmation.

I will appreciate it when I read from you soon with your full delivery details and name of closest airport including a scan copy of your ID Card, for a successful delivery. Also please let me know where we are meeting, Your home or Airport, hotel?.

Looking forward to hear from you soonest.

Best Regards
UN-Diplomat Bruce Adams.
Call or WhatsApp me: +44) 7845836974.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.