Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#412656 by FishyMails Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:14 pm
Tel: +2348027899478
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2020 13:16:19 +0000
Subject: Attention: Beneficiary

FROM THE DESK OF MR. Hassan Mohammad Alatta
FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
COMMITTEE ON FOREIGN PAYMENT
(RESOLUTIONPANEL ON CONTRACT PAYMENT)
IKOYI-LAGOS NIGERIA

Attention: Beneficiary

CONTRACT REF: NNPC/PED/X2496/2020
CONTRACT AMOUNT: $18M
RELEASE CODE: CBN/CBN/XXCY/WJ3/008/2020
SEQUENCE NUMBER: NNCB/B12/0XX/2020
REFERENCE: CBN/0080/02/2020
TRANSACTION NO: CBN/R0/00XX/2020
SWIFT NO. CBN/FGN/NXXWFT/322020
FOREX ALLOCATION NO. FGN/CBN/360XYX/2003/XXZ

Your File appears in our desk two days ago your name was discovered as next on the list from the records of outstanding contractors due for payment with the Federal Ministry of Finance office that you are among the people approved to be paid half of their part payment of USD$18 Million dollars. Signed by the New Elected President of Federal Republic of Nigeria DR MOHAMMAD BUHARI On behalf of Mr.President. I need your above information requested to re-confirm the following information to us for final authentication and approval of your Contract fund.also we need a copy of your passport or driver's license

CONFIRM TO ME THE INFORMATION BELOW.

1. Your Full Name.

2. Your Age/Sex.

3. Your Location.

4. Profession,and Marital Status

5. Your Phone, fax and mobile.

Finally as soon as you get back to me your payment would be directed to the Telex Programmer of the First Bank of Nigeria, who would get in touch with you regarding your funds transfer.

MR. Hassan Mohammad Alatta
Special Adviser to Mr. President
(Federal Republic of Nigeria
CELL PHONE_+2348027899478

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement