Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#423611 by FishyMails Wed Feb 17, 2021 3:57 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2021 22:57:06 +0100
Subject: Greeting Very Urgent.

Hello Dear,

I hope all is well with you? I am Mr.Bayram Aydin a banker here. I have a very confidential business proposition involving a transfer of

$21,537.000.00 that will be of great benefit for both of us and it is 100% risk free. Reply for more details as regards this transaction

I am waiting for your positive response.

Thanks and have a nice day,
Mr.Bayram Aydin

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.
Advertisement

#423798 by FishyMails Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:07 pm
Tel: +905315832957
Date: 2021-02-22 1:19:51 PM +02:00
Subject: Re:From Mr. Bayram Aydin

Dear

Thank you for your response regarding my email.

AMOUNT:US$21,537,000 .00 (TWENTY ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED AND THIRTY SEVEN THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS)

I have been earnestly waiting to hear back from you and am very glad to write to you again. I live and work in Turkey. The said fund is in the bank I work with here in Turkey.

I had made a thorough investigation and drawn up a good plan to ensure the total amount release process is successful and risk free for us all. ATM card will provide a safe and reliable way to receive this fund without any issues.

kindly send to me your full information such as:

your full name
your address
telephone number
copy of any identification of you

As soon as I receive the above information from you, I will ask my lawyer to prepare the necessary documents in your name as the beneficiary.

For more clarification don't hesitate to contact me on whatsapp:+905315832957

Important: Any email messages I have posted here are scams. Don't reply to these messages or click on any links. Please do not tell these criminals that their messages are posted here.